For those who want to further their studies from bachelor degree to masters degree at the university that I'm currently studying, I would like to give some advise.
1. It is better if you gain some experiences before you registered for masters because fresh graduates have almost "nothing to say" in the class due to the lack of experiences to relate with.
3. You can actually say that your bachelor degree's theses or project paper is equivalent to one final assignment for one paper in masters degree. Let say you have 9 papers altogether, its like doing 9 bachelors degree's theses.
5. You will be allowed to register only if you have paid all your tuition fees.
7. Each class supposed to be last for 3 hours but most lecturers conducted the class for about 2 hours, rarely up to 3 hours.
9. Your classmates normally are not as same age as you, they maybe younger but mostly they are older than you, if you are fresh graduates.
11. You will be surprised to know that what you have learnt during your bachelor degree are very limited and did not help that much during your masters degree, I would say, this is beyond what you have learnt during bachelor degree.
13. Lots of people praised you if you tell them you are a masters student, assuming that you will become a lecturer and get better jobs, but for you, you dont even bother all that, you just want to graduate as soon as possible.
15. DO NOT underestimate the masters thesis, as it will become your worst nightmare. Some classmates I knew have quit their studies because of the difficulties in completing masters thesis.
17. If you expecting better job or better payment after you graduated with masters thesis, its a big possibilities that you will be dissapointed. So its better if you aim for development of knowledge, for the sake of knowledge.
19. Its all mostly about research, so make sure you are alright with academic style of writing and publishing.