gravatar

Roadtrip

Sudden wakeup call in the morning telling me to get ready asap..I thought it is tonight but tonight i've already here at kulim kedah..

Today marks the history of me taking a very long journey from east to north...Around 10 hours of trip from Terengganu accross kelantan to gerik to kulim..It was a tough journey for me...But i just sat at the back seat..Its the bride wannabe who passionately drove a convoy of 4 cars with 19 members...

We have been charge rm180 for a lunch...Quite costly regarding to the menu...There are so many unpredictable situations along the journey..

Tomorrow is the wedding ritual, after that i'm planning to head to kajang and hope to be at kajang at the morning for a journey to Batu Pahat Johor...Another wedding waits ahead..Hope I can make it...I love travelling to new places...Its a good feeling to proudly says "I've been there".

Update via nokia 3220...

Iklan

Iklan
Kenapa kita perlu insurans?

Iklan Percuma Saja Ni...

Jika Berminat Sahaja

Pengacau

Top Entri