gravatar

Oh My Blogs

Yesterday I had my 7th interviews...yet as a normal guy, I'm still having that kind of feeling..you know..the feeling that most of us had...especially when we are in the state of "so much hope"...this is the first time in my life that i really felt that i want this job...seriously..I've put too much hope for that...and not to forget that I also has spent a lot money for that...

Maybe due to the "nervousness" when i had to face 6 panel of interviewers and one of them asked me if i have a blog...i said i have many blogs...he asked me to name one of the blogs..i suddenly mentioned.."scholars83"...oh my...

To say that i regret doing that..not really..i'm proud of this blog you see..its a controversial blog after all..i wont share it if i dont want others to "step into" my personal life..right?

So at the end of the story...he said that i can use my blog to practice my english..rather than just talking to myself using english..in which i've been doing that for more than 10 years...what to expect when you are not in the english speaking environment...

 So if one of panels decided to actually visit this blog...i would like to say...welcome to my blog...this is a bilingual blog...but 90% of this blog is in malay...yet nowadays i dont really have much time to spend updating and managing my blogs...due to the limited internet access...

Most of the contents in this blog can be very sensitive to others...i have to admit that...but there are saying in malay.."buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih"...

Iklan

Iklan
Kenapa kita perlu insurans?

Iklan Percuma Saja Ni...

Jika Berminat Sahaja

Pengacau

Top Entri