gravatar

Its gonna be a long journey for this blog.

Its gonna be a long journey for this blog to become one of the google search hit..appeared in the 1st page search result...unlike my other blog which receive at least one search hit in a day. Feels quite strange writing entry in english...well this time around...have to push myself to write more in english...to familiarize my finger with my keyboard...so it would become more synchronize that I dont have to hit the backspace button frequently...also to enhance my spelling...

I would expected this blog to be nourish in few months ahead...and why do I need those search hit...well I would say it gives me some sort of satisfactions...at least I knew somebody might read it...I'll try not to track my visitor using fedjit this time...want to keep this blog as easy to load as possible..

Iklan

Iklan
Kenapa kita perlu insurans?

Iklan Percuma Saja Ni...

Jika Berminat Sahaja

Pengacau

Top Entri